Everyone should be familiar with the automatic loading mixer. Today, we will discuss the maintenance function of the automatic feeding mixer driver.
The drive is used to drive the rotation of the concrete tank. It is composed of output unit, drive shaft, hydraulic pump, hydraulic motor, control valve, hydraulic oil tank and cooling unit. If a component fails due to failure, the concrete tank will not rotate, the concrete in the vehicle will be discarded, the concrete in the whole tank will set in the tank, and the small concrete will be damaged by the automatic feeding mixer. Therefore, whether the drive is reliable or not is a problem that must be understood in the use process. To ensure that the drive is in good condition, you must perform the following maintenance tasks:
1. General rotating parts are defective parts. Gradually fill with grease and always check for wear, repair and replacement. If not, the team will need another Cardan assembly to recover in a few minutes.
2. Check whether the hydraulic oil is dirty. The working environment of the automatic loading mixer is very bad, so the dirty cement sand must be prevented from entering the hydraulic system. The hydraulic oil should be changed regularly according to the manual. If the hydraulic oil contains water or sand, shut down the hydraulic system immediately and replace the hydraulic oil.
3. Check whether the hydraulic oil cooler works normally. Clean the hydraulic oil radiator regularly so that the cement does not block the radiator. Check whether the radiator fan operates normally and the hydraulic oil temperature has exceeded. Usually, the hydraulic oil manufacturer can guarantee the service life of hydraulic components as long as they are clean.
The influence of sludge on the automatic loading mixer.
Automatic loading mixer is usually used in construction industry, but it can't avoid sludge.
1. Reduce engine exhaust emissions and shorten the service life of spark plug, oxygen sensor and three-way catalytic converter.
2. The engine output power is reduced, the acceleration is not stable, and the fuel consumption is increased.
3. It is difficult to cold start the automatic feeding mixer. The idle speed of cold rail cannot reach the specified speed. In severe cases, the cold speed of the cold car will be turned off, and the idle speed will be reduced after the hot car.
4. Carbon deposition will block the piston ring of the engine, affect the sealing performance of the piston ring, increase the oil consumption of the automatic feeding mixer, make the engine burn oil and shorten the service life of the engine.
The above is the impact of sludge on the automatic feeding mixer. Therefore, after using the automatic feeding mixer, it must be cleaned to prevent sludge accumulation.
Automatic feeding mixer in the maintenance drive and sludge impact understanding is like this, hope to help you.