The quality of the filter system of the mixer is an important issue for everyone. Choosing a good filter element has an irreplaceable impact on production and environmental protection. How can we judge the quality of the filter element? Next, Xiao Bian will tell you.
1. From the material point of view, the material is the decisive factor for the quality of the filter. Good material has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, pressure resistance and small resistance. The quality of Italian products such as polymer fibers is very reliable.
2. Observe whether the contact between the end cover of the filter cartridge and the metal is tight.
3. See if the filter of the mixer truck can be recycled, and it can't be washed with water. How long is its service life.
4. Consider the accuracy and permeability of the filter element of the mixer truck.
We usually choose according to the particle size of the material. For the material with larger particles, we can choose the filter with higher filtering accuracy. Otherwise, for the powder with small particles or nano materials, we must choose high-precision filter. In this way, the dust-free operation of automatic concrete mixer can be realized, and the purpose of improving product quality can be realized.
During the actual operation of the equipment, the transfer of mixer truck is also a very important part. Therefore, we need to test the quality of oil in use. So how do we specialize?
1. Park the mixer on a horizontal surface and tighten the hand brake.
Let the engine idle for a few minutes.
3. Step down the brake pedal, turn the control lever to reverse, forward gear, etc., and stay in each gear for a few seconds, so as to fill the torque converter and all shift actuators with hydraulic oil. Turn the lever to the park position.
4. Remove the automatic transmission dipstick from the filler pipe, insert the cleaned dipstick into the filler pipe and pull it out to check the oil level on the dipstick.
Before checking or eliminating the faults of the concrete mixer, check the oil level and quality of the gearbox first. Put the shift lever in the P position, run the engine at idle speed for at least a few minutes, the liquid reaches the normal working temperature, and the vehicle must stop on a horizontal surface to ensure the oil level between the differential and the throttle. The transmission is usually stable.
The above for the identification of mixer quality problems and transmission oil quality detection method is so, hope to help you.