How do you know how to prevent dust with automatic feeding mixer? In fact, this problem cannot be ignored, because sometimes the mixer truck will be large enough to be used, so it is necessary to place it for a long time to prevent dust.
1. The mixing shed shall be closed to prevent dust diffusion.
2. The hopper is equipped with nozzle spray to reduce dust flying.
3. Canned cement shall be used as far as possible, and less or no bagged cement shall be used.
4. Cement shall be placed between sand and stone (sand, cement, stone or stone, cement, sand) when feeding.
5. When the concrete pouring amount is large, do not mix on site, and try to use commercial concrete.
In addition, ordinary maintenance work still needs to be done. For example, in the summer when the ambient temperature is high, the engine temperature is too high, or even the boiler is boiling. In serious cases, the gap between the piston and the cylinder barrel is reduced or even disappeared due to the excessive expansion of the piston due to the heat that cannot be dissipated. This is very important.
The second is the air conditioner filter in the mixer: the air conditioner filter should be cleaned or replaced regularly during use, otherwise the blocked filter will prevent and reduce the air from entering the evaporation tank. Although the air conditioner is turned on a lot, it still feels cold. Some vehicles have peculiar smell in the car. For air conditioner vehicles without air conditioner filter.
That's all for the dust prevention of the automatic feeding mixer. If you don't know anything about it, please come to our website http://www.jfhntjbj.com Message consultation!