During the actual operation of th由于混凝土会在短时间内凝固成硬块，且对钢材和油漆有一定的腐蚀性，所以每次使用混凝土贮罐后，洗净粘附在混凝土贮罐及进出料口上的混凝土是每日维护必须认真进行的工作。其中包括：
Since the concrete will solidify into hard blocks in a short time and have certain corrosivity to steel and paint, cleaning the concrete adhered to the concrete storage tank and the inlet and outlet after each use of the concrete storage tank is a daily maintenance work that must be carried out carefully. These include:
a. Wash the feed port with water before each loading to keep the feed port wet during loading;
b. Fill the cleaning water tank with water while loading;
c. Wash the inlet after loading and clean the residual concrete near the inlet;
d. After unloading at the construction site, wash the discharge tank, and then add 30-40l of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank; Keep the concrete storage tank rotating forward and slowly when the vehicle returns;
e. Remember to discharge the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading;
f. Thoroughly clean the concrete storage tank and around the inlet and outlet at the end of each day to ensure that there is no cement and concrete caking. As long as the above work is not carried out seriously once, it will bring great trouble to the future work.
The driving device is used to drive the concrete storage tank to rotate. It is composed of power takeoff, universal shaft, hydraulic pump, hydraulic motor, control valve, hydraulic oil tank and cooling device. If this part stops working due to failure, the concrete storage tank will not rotate, which will lead to the scrapping of the concrete in the vehicle, and even the whole tank of concrete will condense in the tank, resulting in the scrapping of the concrete mixing truck. Therefore, whether the driving device is reliable or not is a problem that must be paid great attention to in use.
e equipment, the transfer from the loading mixer is also a very important part. Therefore, we need to test the quality of the oil during use. So how do we operate?
1. Stop the self loading mixer on the horizontal surface and tighten the hand brake.
2. Let the engine idle for several minutes.
3. Press the brake pedal, turn the control lever to reverse, forward, etc., and stay in each gear for a few seconds to fill the torque converter and all shift actuators with hydraulic oil. Turn the lever to the park position.
4. Remove the automatic transmission dipstick from the filler pipe, insert the cleaned dipstick into the filler pipe, and then pull it out to check the oil level on the dipstick.
Please check the oil level and quality of the gearbox before checking the self loading mixer or troubleshooting it. Place the shift lever in the P position, run the engine at idle for at least a few minutes, the oil reaches the normal operating temperature, and the vehicle must be parked on a horizontal surface to ensure the oil level between the differential and the throttle. Transmission is usually stable.
Configuration and operation of self loading mixer
1. The water inlet system can realize automatic water inlet according to the weighing setting.
2. The rotation of the drum of the self loading mixer truck is driven by the hydraulic motor through the special planetary gear, and the output shaft of the planetary gear can swing at a constant angle to meet the beat of the drum of the self loading mixer truck under severe road conditions.
3. The double spiral blades are arranged on the inner wall of the mixing drum of the automatic concrete mixer to feed and mix the concrete forward, while the reverse rotating concrete is discharged from the outlet under the downward pressure of the spiral blades.
4. Supply dry materials, and automatically supply bucket arm, boom cylinder and metering hopper according to the design proportion.
5. The hydraulic system uses constant power variable displacement piston pump to reduce engine power loss.
6. The driving system is driven by the engine from the torque converter and the front and rear drive shafts to the front and rear axles. The use of torque converter reduces the impact on the engine and prolongs the service life of the engine.
This is the understanding of the method and configuration operation of testing the quality of transmission oil from the loading mixer. I hope it will be helpful to you.