1 Prepare the em
1. Prepare the emergency drive hose, turn off the faulty commercial concrete cement mixer truck, and remove the high-pressure oil pipe connector on the hydraulic motor.
2. Turn off the rescue vehicle, remove the high-pressure oil pipe of its hydraulic motor, and connect it with the corresponding connector on the faulty vehicle with emergency drive hose.
3. Start the rescue vehicle, turn its control handle to the discharge position, and the commercial concrete in the faulty vehicle will be discharged.
4. After the emergency drive, remove the drive hose and restore the two vehicles to their original state.
1. If it is difficult to implement one method, the following methods shall be adopted to discharge the commercial concrete immediately.
2. Put a wooden wedge between the supporting wheel and the raceway to control the rotation of the mixing drum. Be sure to pay attention to it; Turn off the engine, remove a high-pressure oil pipe of the hydraulic motor, the mixing drum can rotate freely, control the rotation of the mixing drum, turn the maintenance hole to the lower part, and then open the maintenance hole to clean out the commercial concrete in the drum. At this time, it must be noted that after the commercial concrete is discharged, the commercial concrete cement mixer truck shall be restored to its original state. Every driver of cement mixer truck should be able to urgently clean the commercial concrete in the cement mixer truck. When the cement mixer truck breaks down, it should be cleaned in time to reduce the loss.