Mixing truck and metering system cannot be missing in the concrete mixing plant. Without the metering system, all links of the concrete mixing plant will become very troublesome. All kinds of raw materials need to be weighed first and then mixed, which will waste a lot of time and manpower. Therefore, the metering system also needs regular maintenance.
1. The mixer truck, all soft connected red rubber hoses and bellows in the weighing bucket will not be subject to tension in natural state, otherwise the weighing accuracy will be affected.
2. After the sensor is installed, the mixer truck can only bear positive pressure (for cantilever or pressure sensor) or positive tension (for S-type or pull sensor), but can not bear torque
3. For the mixer truck, for the same rod scale, its sensors (3 or 4) must be of the same model and specification. Therefore, when installing the sensor, be sure to check whether the contents on the nameplate are consistent. The appearance of sensors of different specifications may be the same.
4. When electric welding is carried out on the weighing bucket of the mixer truck, the control power supply must be disconnected, and the sensor must be short circuited or the ground wire of the electric welding machine must be directly laid on the weighing bucket to avoid damage caused by excessive current passing through the sensor during welding.
5. After the installation of Lao type sensor (s type) in the mixer truck, the lock nut shall be tightened. The suspension screw cannot hold the groove root of the sensor, that is, there shall be a gap of about 10mm between the suspension screw and the groove root of the sensor