The main related structure of the automatic concrete mixer truck is composed of traveling chassis, engine, hydraulic torque converter, front and rear double drive axle, feeding device, feeding hopper, unloading hopper, lengthening discharge hopper, frame, mixing drum, mixing special reducer, hydraulic system, electric control system, automatic water feeding system, etc. Let's take a closer look.
1. The water inlet system can automatically feed water according to the metering setting.
2. The rotation of the mixer drum is driven by the hydraulic motor through a special planetary reducer. The output shaft of the planetary reducer can swing at a certain angle to meet the runout of the mixing drum under bad road conditions.
3. Double spiral blades are set on the inner wall of the mixing drum of the automatic concrete mixer truck. The forward rotation is the feeding and concrete mixing; the reverse rotation is that the concrete is discharged from the outlet under the push of the spiral blade.
4. Dry material feeding, according to the designed proportion, the shovel arm, boom cylinder, quantitative hopper automatic feeding.
5. The constant power variable piston pump is used in the hydraulic system to reduce the power loss of the engine.
6. The walking system from the engine through the hydraulic torque converter, front and rear transmission shaft to the front and rear axle. The hydraulic torque converter is used to reduce the impact on the engine and prolong the service life of the engine.
These knowledge contents introduced in the above small edition are about the relevant configuration and operation knowledge of automatic concrete mixer. I believe you have already understood this. In the process of operation and use of equipment, it is necessary to know some knowledge about mixer truck properly.