Many self loading mixer truck drivers are worried about the bleeding and segregation of concrete in the mixer truck. In view of this problem, we must first know the reasons in order to fundamentally solve the problem. Causes of bleeding and segregation of concrete in self loading mixer truck:
1. It is easy to bleed when the fineness of cement is large, and it is easy to bleed when the content of C3A in cement is low, and it is easy to bleed when the water consumption of cement standard consistency is small. It is easy to bleed when the cement dosage is small;
2. 低标号水泥比高标号水泥的混凝土易泌水（同掺量）。 同等级混凝土，高标号水泥的混凝土比低标号水泥的混凝土更易泌水。 单位用量偏大的混凝土易泌水、离析。
2. The concrete with low grade cement is easier to bleed than that with high grade cement. With the same grade of concrete, the concrete with high grade cement is easier to bleed than the concrete with low grade cement. The concrete with larger unit consumption is prone to bleeding and segregation.
3. 混凝土混合物温度过高，尤其是夏天，气温高，水化反应快，塌落度损失大。 强度等级低的混凝土易出现泌水。砂率小的混凝土易出现泌水、离析现象。连续粒径碎石的砼泌水小；
3. The temperature of concrete mixture is too high, especially in summer. The concrete with low strength grade is prone to bleeding. The concrete with small sand ratio is prone to bleeding and segregation. The concrete bleeding of continuous size gravel is small;
4. The concrete with poor water retention, thickening and air entrainment of concrete admixtures is prone to bleeding. The concrete with excessive concrete admixtures is prone to bleeding and segregation. The mixing performance of some types of concrete mixers is poor. After a certain distance of transportation, the coarse aggregate floats obviously when the concrete mixture is initially discharged;
5. There is water in the mixing drum of self feeding mixer, which is not drained before loading, or water is added into the mixing drum arbitrarily during transportation.
If there is a problem, you can find a solution to the problem
1. 根本的解决办法就是减少单位用水量；2. 增大砂率，选择合理的砂率；3. 炎热夏季，采取措施降低混凝土混合物的温度；4. 增大水泥用量或掺适量的Ⅰ、Ⅱ级粉煤灰；5. 采用连续级配的碎石，且针片状含量小；
1. The fundamental solution is to reduce the unit water consumption; 2. Increase the sand rate and select a reasonable sand rate; 3. Take measures to reduce the temperature of concrete mixture in hot summer; 4. Increase the amount of cement or mix appropriate amount of grade I and II fly ash; 5. Use continuously graded gravel with small needle like content; 5;
6. Improve the performance of concrete admixture to make it have better water retention. If the mixing plant reduces the amount of concrete admixtures, there may be a new problem of rapid concrete collapse loss;
7. Before discharging, the self loading mixer should rotate the mixing drum at medium and high speed to discharge after the concrete mixture is uniform;
8. Strengthen the management. After cleaning, the mixing drum of the mixer must be drained of water before loading. After loading, it is forbidden to add water to the mixing drum at will. It is easy to solve the problem of bleeding and segregation of feeding mixer!