The correct use of fully equipped mixer can promote the construction and improve the operation efficiency. Correct use of mechanical parts will damage the equipment and shorten its service life. The main operation is in strict accordance with the instructions. Generally, if the mixer track temperature is too high in summer, the mixing should be stopped immediately and the temperature should be reduced before operation.
1. When operating the built-in mixer, the pressure of the hydraulic system must comply with the instructions and must not be adjusted at will. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil must meet the original requirements.
2. Before running the stand-alone mixer, please pay attention to the filling and discharging of the remaining water and debris in the mixing tank. During transportation, continuous rolling is required to prevent concrete segregation. Before the concrete mixer arrives at the construction site and is unloaded, the mixer must rotate at a full speed of 14-18 rpm for 1-2 minutes, and then rotate and unload. The mixing drum must be stopped and then opened before it can be rotated.
3.环境温度不超过+ 25°C，从装卸到卸货的连续时间不超过60分钟，环境温度不低于+ 25°C，并且上述时间超过90分钟。不可以。
3. The ambient temperature shall not exceed + 25 ° C, the continuous time from loading and unloading to unloading shall not exceed 60 minutes, the ambient temperature shall not be lower than + 25 ° C, and the above time shall exceed 90 minutes. may not.
4. During winter construction, please make sure that the ice has fallen before starting work. After work, carefully drain the remaining water in the mixing bowl and water supply system, turn off the switch of the pump, and put the control handle in the "stop" position.
5. After unloading at the construction site, it is necessary to use the hose attached to the equipment to flush the hopper, discharge hopper, discharge chute, etc., so as to remove the sludge and concrete attached to the vehicle body. On the way back to the mixing plant, 150-200 liters of water should be poured into the mixing tank to clean the concrete residue on the tank walls and blades.
6. After the daily operation, the driver will pour the clean water into the mixing barrel of the automatic forward mixer, rotate at high speed (14-18 RPM) for 5-10 minutes, and then drain and clean the inside of the drum. Make sure that when cleaning all parts of the mixing drum with high pressure water, care should be taken to avoid appearance and control lever. The distance between the pressurized water nozzle and the exterior of the body paint must be at least 40 cm.