In order to ensure the normal operation of small concrete mixer before use, it is necessary to check the equipment in advance. So let's learn what problems we need to check and understand before the equipment is running.
(1) The components of the pump and water supply system shall be complete and free from leakage.
(2) Safety device inspection procedures:
1. The hydraulic system shall be equipped with safety device to prevent overload and hydraulic impact; the regulating pressure of safety relief valve shall not be greater than the rated pressure of hydraulic pump.
2. The side and rear protection devices of small concrete mixer shall be intact.
3. Small concrete mixer shall be equipped with fire fighting equipment.
(3) The inspection system stipulates that:
1. The cylinder should be in good contact with the supporting wheel, and do not run away, shift or seriously deform.
2. There should be no crack or damage on the buffer of the mixing drum frame; the blades, hopper, main discharge tank and auxiliary discharge tank in the mixing drum should not be seriously worn and deformed.
3. There should be no obvious concrete block in mixing bucket, feeding hopper and main and auxiliary discharge tanks.
(4) Hydraulic system inspection procedures:
1. The power take-off should be stable when working, the pressure should meet the rated requirements of the design, and there should be no leakage.
2. The components of the hydraulic system should be complete, and the working pressure of the system should meet the requirements of the manual.
3. The type, quality, quantity and use of hydraulic oil shall comply with relevant regulations; the oil temperature during heat pump operation shall not exceed 80 ° C; the pipeline connection shall be reliable;
4. The movement of each hydraulic control part shall be flexible and reliable.
Small concrete mixer operating environment is usually not very good, which also leads to the need for us to have a detailed understanding of the equipment before operation. After ensuring that the equipment does not have any fault problems, it can be operated and used normally, so as to avoid all kinds of bad problems that may exist in the operation.