(1) Excessive use of emergency brake. When driving on hillside, emergency braking on downhill road may lead to fracture of front steel plate. Due to the braking force, most of the load mass of the automatic feeding mixer is pushed and sustained by the front leaf spring, which may lead to the fatigue damage of the leaf spring. Exhaust brake is recommended to reduce emergency braking.
(2) Front wheel brake adjustment too tight. If the braking performance of the rear wheel is poor or there is a sudden problem, please apply emergency braking to make the front leaf spring break excessively.
(3) Poor road surface, overload, high driving speed, front leaf spring subjected to excessive impact force, easy to cause damage.
(4) The front leaf spring is often overloaded for a long time, the elasticity and stiffness are reduced, and the fatigue damage is caused.
(5) Replace the poor quality leaf spring, and the curvature of the blade does not meet the standard. The steel plate material is not good or heat treatment is not good, resulting in uneven stress and fracture.
Automatic feeding mixer steel plate fracture is like this, I hope to help you.