The power take-off device is also an indispensable part of the agitator. What are the matters needing attention of the power take-off device and how to remove the trouble when it breaks down? The following Zhongke Jufeng for you to briefly introduce a few methods, I hope to help you.
The power take-up cavity installed under or on the side of the transmission is connected with the transmission without adding lubricating oil. However, when the power take-up cavity installed at the front part of the transmission or the upper left or right corner of the rear cover housing is not connected with the transmission, oil should be added separately. In order to avoid the impurities caused by running-in, the power take-off device for replacing the lubricating oil every 500 hours should shorten the oil replacement cycle, and then every 500 hours to replace the new oil to prevent deterioration of the lubricating oil. The transmission component of the newly installed power take-off device should be properly shortened in oil change cycle to avoid early wear of the power take-off device.
1. Check whether the oil seal or liner is in good condition and replace it if it is damaged.
2. Check the joint surface gelatinize place, if there is local daub unevenly, should clean and then gelatinize.
The power take-off device can not be put into or taken out of gear on the automatic mixer
1. Check for leaks in your airways.
2. Check that the TAB positioning screws are loose or broken.
3. Check that the piston positioning screw is loose.
4. Check that the pull-out fork slot has been pulled out.
5. Check the supporting spring for damage and failure.
6. Check the return spring for deformation and failure.
Check if the light switch interferes with the Piston.
8. According to the above inspection, replace the parts or take corresponding measures.
1. Gears are severely worn or broken and need to be replaced.
2. Bearing has serious wear, needle roller, roller damage, must be replaced.
3. The hollow axle tooth pin is loose or damaged and needs to be re-fixed or replaced.
Automatic Mixer Power take-up indicator switch failure
1. The indicator lamp switch terminal is damaged and needs to be replaced.
2. The indicator light switch is not installed in the right position, resulting in the ejector rod top contact or frequent contact, can add or remove the pad pad to deal with.
3. Indicator light switch, ejector pin out of shape, need to be replaced.