The self loading mixing conveyor is a special heavy truck. When mixing fuel tanks, the load capacity is large and the road conditions become complex. Due to the increase of inertial centrifugal force, high requirements are put forward for the braking system of self feeding mixing conveyor system. The braking system is very important for the mixer system, but when determining the safety of the mixer, the first consideration is the braking distance of the lift car and the thermal degradation of the brake. If there is a problem with the truck's braking system, the driver and passengers are also at risk. Therefore, be careful when applying or applying the brake.
1. Make abnormal sound when braking. When stepping on the brake, the brake system will cause strong metal friction. The reason may be foreign matters on the brake pad or rust on the brake disc.
2. When the travel of the brake pedal becomes longer and the brake becomes soft, you will see straight white spots. The longer braking stroke is mainly due to air entering the braking system, lack of brake oil, possible leakage and serious wear of brake pads.
3. Brake deviation brake slip is not common, which mainly reflects the fact that the steering wheel bends to one side when the brake is applied. This phenomenon may be caused by eccentric wear of brake pads and problems of brake wheel cylinder.
4. Braking is becoming more and more difficult. Many cards have the problem of increasing braking. The main reason for strengthening the brake is the failure of the vacuum booster. The brake is not assisted, and the brake is often used.
5. Brake rebound many card partners have encountered this situation, but during braking, there will be a phenomenon, in which the upper limb bounces from the brake pedal, mainly due to the uneven surface of the brake disc. The gasket and steel ring are deformed.
The above is the highlights of the automatic feeding mixer. For more highlights, please click: http://www.jfhntjbj.com We will have more wonderful content for you to check later