The automatic mixer is widely used in the field construction of small concrete components, fences, culverts, etc. due to its strong mobility, less occupation of site, simple operation and reliable operation. At the same time, because of its small power consumption, significant temporary, low operating skill requirements and other factors, it often becomes the weak point of safety production management. There are many potential safety hazards in power supply access, distribution lines, distribution boxes, switch boxes and mechanical protection.
1. The power supply is connected without distribution box as required, or the distribution box has no door, lock, rainproof measures, and the wiring is not standardized.
2. The power wiring is not overhead or buried as required (it is directly laid along the ground in violation of regulations).
3. Use sheathed cable or replace rubber cable (especially power cable) in violation of regulations.
4. The cable sheath is seriously damaged.
5. There is no switch box, leakage protector or leakage protector in the switch box.
In addition, these matters should also be done well, such as:
In the process of no-load operation of the mixer, the mixing and tracing cylinder shall not stop to avoid local collision between the roller and the supporting wheel caused by turbulence, resulting in abnormal damage to the supporting wheel and the roller.
The water tank shall be filled frequently for emergency use. Before adding water to the water tank, open the vent valve to drain the air in the tank; Open the gas valve when flushing, and drain the gas in the water tank after flushing or when it is stopped. When parking in winter, there shall be no residual water in the water tank and water supply system to prevent frost cracking.
The full load concrete rotates forward. If it needs to reverse, the handle must be operated to make the forward rotation stop stably, and then the handle can reverse. It is forbidden to reverse the joystick during forward rotation.
The above is the answer to the questions that must be paid attention to about the potential safety hazards of the automatic mixer. If you have any questions or needs, please come to our website http://www.jfhntjbj.com Ask about it!